A51 Sytrik

Say Hello but HOLY CRAP...Don't tell anybody who you are or where you are. The NSA and the Space Aliens are watching our every move. They want to turn us into dog food.
Storm

A51 Sytrik

Postby Storm » Sat May 21, 2016 1:08 am

Seems like every time I have to contact you all its never good news.

I was just inform that A51 Sytrik has passed away in his sleep last night.

I do not know any details but that and I wanted to make sure the A51 family knows.

Even though many has left and went our own way we are still family in heart.

EKLIPZE

Re: A51 Sytrik

Postby EKLIPZE » Sat May 21, 2016 10:33 am

Arrangements are still being made but Stormy or myself will post them when they are final. I intend on making ever effort to be there for the service. I also have their home address and will PM it to anyone who feels like sending them something. Words and tears can't even begin to shape the amount of pain I feel losing Steve. He was probably the most loyal friend a person could ever have. He was that type of person that would annoy you into loving him lol...he will be sorely missed by me though. So many nights we stayed up on Skype drinking until the sun came up. That is a void I fear cannot be filled by anyone else. RIP Sytrik, I love you brother.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 51!

nightcrawler

Postby nightcrawler » Sat May 21, 2016 11:56 am

I too, will miss Sytrik, he was a dear friend to us all.. miss them days we played together on Freelancer... they were the greatest... u guys are family to me and Storm and also Neo...RIP Sytrik

My prayers are with him and his family in the coming days as I sit here at church praying for all the friends and family I lost over the years now I add one more dearest friend to the list...it is in darkest of hours we pray and even in the lightest we also pray of peace and health for all... mostly to say our good-byes and to ask for god to watch over our love ones....
Last edited by nightcrawler on Mon May 23, 2016 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,

Nightcrawler

Storm

Postby Storm » Sun May 22, 2016 4:12 am

Shipper

Postby Shipper » Mon May 23, 2016 1:23 am

I sit here stunned as I read this. I was yacking to him last week on FB. We often had a quick chat and have been firm friends since A51 and Freelancer stopped running as a hangout.

He loved his girls mightily. Had just got a new job assembling laptops and was a devoted Christian who's faith in God never wavered. I got a message from Nora on FB and to be honest, just did not believe it. I'm older than Steve and at 48 this year, we just don't expect our dear friends of similar or younger age to pass away over night.

My prayers and love go to his gorgeous girls. I've had the pleasure as a back seat viewer (over FB) to see them, over the years, grow into lovely ladies. Steve and I always FB messaged how lucky we were to have such wonderful wives.

I counted Steve as a long distance cousin. Please give my condolences to his loving and wonderful family.

And please send me his home address, either via facebook or message here.

Steve my good mate. I'll see you in heaven. And we'll finally sit down and have that beer we have promised each other for years.

God Bless.
Tallyho What!.... and give me my port back!

EKLIPZE

Postby EKLIPZE » Tue May 24, 2016 8:24 pm

PM is sent Shipper. Let me know if you got it.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 51!

seeverstr

Postby seeverstr » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:09 am

I am sitting here just floored, Steve is one of my closest friends, I really can't believe this but i have to i guess. i was just talking to him 2 weeks back on facebook.I could always count on him to stay up late drinking and chatting away on teamspeak or facebook or phone.He is be missed by me personally more then a lot of you will ever know. We connected after my return to the states from my trips in the military. He understood me, never judged me and always had a joke ready. He will be missed and always remembered by me - Terry Seevers , Brandon Huston, John shefult

seeverstr

Postby seeverstr » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:12 am

Please pm me the address and stuff for flowers, i lost his number a while back could always hit him on facebook or others....I would like to pay my personal condolences to his wife, daughters for whom he lived and other family and friends.

seeverstr

Postby seeverstr » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:14 am

The Grand Kadak sayes all Hail Sytrik 51 !

RobinHood

Postby RobinHood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:35 am

oh my.. all hail Sytrik. he will be missed

Return to “Say Hello if You Dare.”