The most recent news from a 3rd party.

Freelancer II is upon us! What a HOG!
Ghostrdr13

The most recent news from a 3rd party.

Postby Ghostrdr13 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:30 am

*Tap Tap Tap* Um...Hello? Is there anybody out there?
*Crickets Chirp*

*Sigh*

Anyway,
Here is a 30 min youtube vid called "Star Citizen- The MOST Expensive Video Game In History"

I have watched this guys channel for a while. ( TheQuartering ) He is pretty good, impartial and accurate IMO.

If any of you are still around an would like to comment... please do!

Here is the vid link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAaFnntiGF8

Kane

Re: The most recent news from a 3rd party.

Postby Kane » Tue May 28, 2019 7:15 pm

That guy hit it right on the head. I should get the lead out and replace my 10yr old PC with something that can run star citizen

Ghostrdr13

Postby Ghostrdr13 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:30 am

The best bang for your buck is a system built using one of the new AMD Ryzen CPU's. I just built a system for a guy a couple of weeks ago. I used his old case, DVD & Hard Drive (he had windows 10 already installed on it. You need Win 10 for any of the new CPU's)

Overall it cost him a little over $300. And for that, he got a system that would normally cost $500~$700.

If you are comfortable building it yourself let me know. I can help with a parts list and some advice on what to expect during the build.

Shipper

Postby Shipper » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:01 am

I've got 3 or 4 star citizen ships. Not much time to play at the moment but have a fly every now and then.
Tallyho What!.... and give me my port back!

why?

Postby why? » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Is it worth it? Is anything in the game? I bought a 1 ship thing a long time ago but have never actually logged in for years.
It's a small world after all.
My sword will slice you up
Death to all humanity
Violence is fun!

Ghostrdr13

Postby Ghostrdr13 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:46 am

why? wrote:Is it worth it? Is anything in the game? I bought a 1 ship thing a long time ago but have never actually logged in for years.

I do not know. Have bever played. I have heard both very good and very bad. Everything from that it is little more than beta stage vaporware to its about to be the best space sim ever. I do know that with the money they ask (for some of the best ship packs) you could buy a good used car.

I will prolly find out how good it is as soon as things settle for me a bit. I will buy the cheapest ship pack they have a fly around.
Not sure when though.

BTW: Its good to see you bro. It has been awhile.

glock36

Postby glock36 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Yes, And they have yet to issue anything but a playable alpha of the first game they started. I've tried to play it and I cannot figure out how to get a ship out of the hanger. I'm not sure you can. I suspect that they will never get anything done. Star Citizen sounds really exciting. But we will never see an alpha. Too bad. It just might barely breathe life into this place again. My memories are warm.
DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, DEMOCRAT PIG. BUT HEY...HILLARY WAS GOING TO DO IT TOO.

Tonyavax

The most recent news from a 3rd party

Postby Tonyavax » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:47 am

Great advert Good job guys. Sorry that I have to join ISIS, but this is very convincing Can't wait to see the PvP kills racking up
Unless Ghost can be convinced otherwise I am a Bot from Kyiv, UKRAINE. No matter what I say, I HAVE NO POWER HERE. Believe nothing I say!

Ghostrdr13

Re: The most recent news from a 3rd party

Postby Ghostrdr13 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:12 am

Tonyavax wrote:Great advert Good job guys. Sorry that I have to join ISIS, but this is very convincing Can't wait to see the PvP kills racking up

What the fuck are you babbling about Ukraine bot?

Is this even about Star Citizen?

Oh yeah, I removed that stupid gif it did not even work right and was way too small to see, much like your little cock I presume.

Be glad I did not edit your post with something very perverted and nasty then lock you out from editing it back for mentioning ISIS :evil:

Who knows? I still might :twisted:

AlisonKah

The most recent news from a 3rd party

Postby AlisonKah » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:21 am

A bought a.....errrr....Super Warthog? Cant even....what was it.....Ill just wait until the game is most likely hopefully perhaps maybe not sure damn maybe not released.
Unless Ghost can be convinced otherwise I am a Bot from Kyiv, UKRAINE. No matter what I say, I HAVE NO POWER HERE. Believe nothing I say!

Return to “Star Citizen”