Holy Crap...Chris built something.

Freelancer II is upon us! What a HOG!
Uglydog

Re: Holy Crap...Chris built something.

Postby Uglydog » Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Ok, I'm contemplating this. Do we have a teamspeak channel that is up?

Ghostrdr13

Postby Ghostrdr13 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 am

For Star Citizen? Hmmm not as far as I know. I too am contemplating this. Just as soon as I can afford a basic package and the full game is up and running.

Joker

Postby Joker » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 am

Did you know that one of the guys working on this is also a designer for Marvel Studios? His name is Josh Herman he has a facebook page with his work and he talks about working on Star Citizen

Here is his page
https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfJoshHerman/

Shipper

Postby Shipper » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 pm

I play once a week. Still very novice and cannot shoot for shit but enjoyable. I think it will build into something brilliant. Ability to fly down to planets, get out of your ship and hunt around. Many systems taking years to explore. Should become something very good.
Tallyho What!.... and give me my port back!

Shipper

Postby Shipper » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Beta 3.0 release is coming up soon. Hopefully we can land on planets, walk around and shoot things up. I currently play a few hours a week, say 4 times a week now. Good stress relief. I enjoy walking around my ship and getting up into the gun turret.

Not a huge amount to do as yet. Still the one system to explore but craps all over freelancer for freedom. I think in the end they'll end up with as much freedom as WOW or EVE but with the ability to run around in armour on a planet, land and hide your ship or fly freelancer style across hundreds of systems. Should be good. I remember years ago saying to Glock that if someone offered ships per design order, people would pay for them. That's pretty much how Star Citizen works. Buy a ship and then play. If any want to join up you cannot miss Cpt Shipper. I wonder who'll play the Grand Kadak?!

Ghostrdr13

Postby Ghostrdr13 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 am

At some point when all the beta stuff is done I will prolly buy the cheapest ship pack an fly around with ya all.
But right now when I go to the site I gotta say the prices are downright scary as hell. I mean their full ship pack is like what?
$8,000.00!!! :shock:

Who the hell has that kinda money for a game? I could buy a motorcycle for that!

Shipper

Postby Shipper » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Ships start from $20. I've got 4 ships. One can be crewed by 3 pilots, 2 gunners and it has a small fighter in it's belly you can launch and fly with the bigger ship. In all fairness I could take an army of 40 players in it. How cool is that. I can fly you to a base and you can off load, take and hold the base. Really cool stuff. Imagine WOW with a ship that picks you up, allows you to fight in it and take the pilot seat, sub fighter or gunnery positions, then land on another planet and go all out. It's a sniper game, in a capture the flag game in a WOW explore a world game with Freelancer all over again. Brilliant.

If anyone wants to buy the cheapest game pack at around $45, I'm happy to join up in space and let them fly my ships. I've got the best mid sized transport and two best fighters, one short range and one long.

As A51, we could control a system with ease.

Return to “Star Citizen”